Black Crystal Glass Touch Control Popular Induction Cooktop Induction Cooker (AM22H38)
|FOB Unit Price:||US $15 US $14|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Production Capacity:||100, 000 PCS Per Month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal|
- Model NO.: AM22H38
- Power: 1000-2000W
- Housing: Plastic
- Burner for Induction Cooker: Single
- Color: Black
- Control Type: Touch Sensor Control
- Plate Size: 280*280mm
- Heating Coil: Aluminum Coil or Copper Coil
- Actual Power: 1800W
- Factory Capacity: 100000 Per Month
- Transport Package: Without Pot: 6 PCS/CTN, Carton Size: 635*395*470mm
- Origin: Zhongshan
- Installation for Induction Cooker: Countertop
- Operation Mode: Touch
- Reservation Function: With Reservation Function
- Heating Element: Coil
- Certification: CE, GS, CB, RoHS, EMC, UL, ETL
- Panel: A Grade Black Crystal Glass Plate
- IGBT: Imported Siemens IGBT
- Display Power: 2000W
- Delivery Time: 25 -30 Days
- Trademark: Aimore
- Specification: CE CB ROHS
- HS Code: 85166010
Siemens IGBT original imported from Germany
Program IC imported from Taiwan
1. Power: 2200 W
2. Rated Voltage: 220~240V
3. Rated Frequency: 50Hz
4. Control: Touch ; 100% copper coil
5. Panel: Black Crystal Panel
6. IGBT: Siemens, high quality circuit board
7. 4-digital display
8. Timer: 0-180 minutes, Temperature range: 60~240degree
9. Function: Water/Soup/Fry/BBQ/ Stewing/ Hot Pot/Keep warm/Timer
10. Certificate: CE/CB/RoHS
11. More simple and high class, seamless, more convenient to clean Press control, graceful and exquisite
12. 88V super low voltage starting, world wide fit
Without pot:6 pcs/ctn,carton size:635*395*470mm
With pot:4 pcs/ctn,carton size:790*420*470mm
T/T:30% deposit and 70% balance payment before against BL copy.
L/C at sight.
For the first order,the delivery time is 30 days after receive the deposit and confirm all the artwork.
For the repeat order,the delivery time is 25 days after receive the deposit.
Q: I want to get some Free samples from your company, can I?
A: Company policy that all customers must pay 1.5 times the sample fee and shipping costs, when you place an order, sample fee will be returned to you.
Q: What is the MOQ of your products?
A: The MOQ of our products is 500 PCS for one model one size.
Q: I'd like to Mix several modelsin one container. May I?
A: Certainly. We have to point out that you can select Two models in one container (1X20GP). And Three models in one container (1X40HQ).
Q: We'd like to print our logo on the appliances. Can you make it?
A: We provide OEM service which including logo printing, gift box design and carton design.
Q: Shall we pay Extral cost for OEM service?
A: The OEM service is totally free of charge.
Q: How about the Delivery time?
A: 20 - 25 days after the receipt of deposit and confirmation on all designs based of normal condition.
Q: Can I get Discount from buying your goods?
A: As everybody knows that the price depends on the quantity. We will automatically making discount to our regular customer.
Q: I'd like to know your Payment way.
A: Basically, the payment way is T/T or irrevocable L/C at sight.
AIMORE Product Benefits and Performance Advantages:
1) Faster: Because energy is directly transferred within the pan metal, induction heating is extremely fast - even faster than gas.In the foodservice industry time is money and a faster cooking surface results in shorter preparation time. And we all know what that means...increased profits!
2) Safer: Induction is obviously much safer than gas or other electric surfaces since there is no open flame, red-hot coil or other radiant heat source to ignite fumes or flammable materials.
3) Cleaner: Almost no ambient heat is produced since all the heat is being generated in the pan itself. This means a much cooler work environment. And where does all that unused heat go that's produced by a gas or traditional electric range? Right into your kitchen, which can dramatically increase cooling costs!
4) Cheaper:Induction cooking is far more energy efficient than gas or traditional electric ranges. In fact, when using an induction cooktop, 90% of every dollar you spend on energy goes right where you want it - in the pan! Gas delivers only 55% to the pan and traditional electric about 65%. In addition, when you remove the pan from the induction cooking surface, the cooktop immediately goes into standby mode, which uses almost no energy whatsoever.